Suunto MC-2 Global Compass
A professional mirror compass with top-of-the-line features for precise directional measurements globally. The MC-2 compasses provide an invaluable tool for those who place a particular premium on accurate and reliable directional measurements; for example surveyors, miners, architects, rescue patrols, hikers, boaters and the military.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The declination adjustment system, standard throughout the range, is especially useful when working in areas of large magnetic variation, while the sighting notch provides superior accuracy. Balanced for global direction taking.
- Global Balancing System
- Large mirror
- Jewel bearing
- Measurements in cm
- Adjustable declination correction scale
- Additional sighting hole for superior accuracy
- Baseplate with magnifying lens and anti-slip rubber pads
- Luminous two-color bezel ring
- Detachable snap-lock in lanyard. Easy to detach for working with the map
- Wristlock in the lanyard
- Size: 65 x 101 x 18 mm / 2.5″ x 3.9″ x 0.6″ (with lid closed)